1. OUR APPROACH
You can find out more about our responsibilities and about how and why we collect and use your personal information by reading this Policy. If anything is unclear or if you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about a person from which they can be identified. We may collect, store, and use some or all of the following categories of information:
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Phone numbers
- E-mail addresses
- Mailing addresses
- Contact preferences
- Contact or authentication data
- Billing addresses
- Debit/credit card numbers
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us at email@example.com.
Identity Information (Registered Users and Customers)
When creating a user account on our Site, logging into or updating an existing account, or placing an order, we will collect the following information:
- personal contact details such as name and last name, company name (optional), country, shipping address, zip code, province, telephone number, and email address;
- physical characteristic such as your age;
- billing information and account settings.
Please note that some information may be optional, while information that are necessary for certain actions (e.g., creation of a user account or placing an order) will be clearly marked as required fields
We collect Identity Information provided voluntarily by you or provided through a partner.
We may collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number and the security code associated with it. All payment data is stored by Strip and PayPal. You may find their privacy notice link(s) here:
When necessary, with your consent or as otherwise permitted by applicable law, we process financial data in relation to the usage of our Service.
System Information (Website Visitors, Account Holders and Customers)
When you visit our Site, we automatically collect information about your use of the platform, including details of your visits, such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. This information may include website traffic data, IP address, pages viewed, location data, browser, operating system, referral source, length of visit, clickstream data, and other communication data. This information is not normally personally identifiable from the methods and systems we use. In some situations, this information could be combined with other sources to make it personally identifiable; however, we limit access to ensure that this information remains anonymous.
We collect System Information when you interact with our platform and use our service through our Site.
You have the right to choose whether to accept these cookies and can exercise this right by amending or setting the controls on your browser. Please note that if you choose to refuse all cookies, you may not be able to use the full functionality of our Site, for example, you may need to re-enter login information multiple times to complete checkout.
Based on the functionalities of your browser, you should be able to view the cookies that are stored for a website and to also change your preferences for which cookies are allowed. This is done on a site-specific basis and can be reset back to defaults through the same process. It is also possible to switch into “Private” or “Incognito” browser mode in order to reduce the amount of tracking that is carried out by your browser. This will not have the same effect as blocking cookies but provides an alternative method of reducing the performance of them.
We also collect Identity Information when you contact us (by email, telephone or otherwise) to ask a question or request information.
3. HOW WE WILL USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Providing our services
As part of the provision of our services, we use the personal information that we collect from you to:
- register you as a user of our service by account creation and otherwise to manage your account;
- fullfil, manage and process your orders;
- manage our relationship with you (for example, by notifying you about changes to our terms or asking for feedback on our service);
- respond to your inquiries;
- identify usage trends;
- determine effectiveness of our marketing and promotional campaigns;
- save or protect an individual’s vital interes.
Monitoring, administering and improving
We use your personal information to help us to monitor our performance, administer and improve our service by:
- tracking and analyzing activity to identify patterns and help us improve our Site and communications;
- troubleshooting, conducting data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data;
- using data analytics to improve customer relationships and experiences;
- analyzing information so that we can prioritize features that are relevant and popular;
- ensuring network and information security, including preventing unauthorized access to our computer and electronic communications systems and preventing malicious software distribution
- preventing fraud;
- other business administration, such as management and planning, including accounting and auditing.
- With your prior explicit consent and occasionally under Legitimate Interest, we may use your data to send you specialist information about goods and services offered by us which may be of interest to you. If you wish to withdraw your consent at any time, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click Unsubscribe in any of our emails.;
- Protect the rights and property of wholeseller.io and others and comply with our legal obligations, including to detect, investigate and prevent fraud and other illegal activities and to enforce our agreements to which you are a party;
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the personal information was collected.
4. SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- With other companies within our Company or our partners in order to enable us to run data analysis, develop new products or services, and for other business development purposes;
- With our vendors and service providers, who are trusted third parties we hire or work with, to allow us to provide our products and services to you. These service providers need access to your personal information in order to perform services on our behalf, including but not limited to web hosting, payment processing, email distribution, marketing and advertising, customer support, information technology and analytics services. These may include: Amazon Account; Amazon Web Services (AWS); Google Fonts; Amazon Glacier; Stripe; PayPal; Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and Linkedin Advertising; Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager; Sentry; Cloudflare and Google Website Optimizer.
- With our partners, such as organizations with whom we organize promotions or events and our retail partners;
- In connection with a corporate transaction, such as any purchase, sale, lease, merger or other type of acquisition, disposal or financing involving our Company;
- With our professional advisors, such as our legal, financial, insurance and other advisors in connection with the corporate transactions described above or the management of our business and operations;
- With law enforcement and individuals involved in legal proceedings, when it’s necessary for us to comply with applicable law or legal process, to respond to legal claims, or to protect the rights, property or personal safety of our Company, our users, employees or the public interest;
- When you write product reviews on our website;
- With your consent or at your discretion.
5. LEGAL GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING
Data protection laws (EEA, UK, Canada, USA State laws) say we only have the right to use your personal information where we can identify a lawful basis for doing so. Your consent to the processing as specified in this Policy is our primary lawful basis. In some circumstances, we may also rely on another lawful basis. Most commonly, these will be:
- where we need to use the information to perform the contract we have entered into with you;
- where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party), and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests;
- where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- necessary to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of a third party, such as situations involving potential threats.
6. INFORMATION SECURITY AND RETENTION
The Internet is not a secure medium. However, we have put in place various security procedures as set out in this Policy.
Please be aware that communications over the Internet, such as emails and online messages, are not secure unless they have been encrypted. Your communications may route through a number of countries before being delivered – this is the nature of the Internet. We cannot accept responsibility for any unauthorized access or loss of personal data that is beyond our control.
We believe that we have appropriate policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control (having regard to the type and amount of that personal data) from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. We also have procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.
We will only retain your personal information for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your information, the purposes for which we process it and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
7. INFORMATION FROM MINORS
We do not know knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the services, you represent that you are at least 18 or you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Services. If you become aware of any data we may have collected from children under the age of 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
8. ADVERTISING & ANALYTICS SERVICES PROVIDED BY OTHERS
This information may be used by Google Analytics and others to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content, deliver advertising and content targeted to your interests on our website and other websites, and better understand your online activity. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Google Ads (AdWords) remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
We may also work with other third parties to serve ads to you as part of a customized campaign on third-party platforms (such as Facebook, Instagram or TikTok). As part of these ad campaigns, we or third-party platforms may convert information about you, such as your email address and phone number, into a unique value that can be matched with a user account on these platforms to allow us to learn about your interests and to serve you advertising that is customized to your interests. Please note that third-party platforms may offer you choices about whether you see these types of customized ads.
9. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may transfer the personal information we collect about you outside the country of origin in order to perform our contract with you or to fulfill other purposes in accordance with this Policy. Your information may, for example, be transferred or transmitted to or stored and processed in countries outside of where you live for the purposes as described in this Policy. These data transfers are necessary to provide the services set forth in the Terms and Conditions of our Site. We utilize standard contractual clauses, rely on the European Commission’s adequacy decisions about certain countries, as applicable, and obtain your consent for these data transfers in accordance with applicable law. Where this occurs, we will ensure that your personal information receives an adequate level of protection, and we will put in place appropriate measures to ensure that your personal information is treated in a way that is in line with applicable laws on data protection. If you require further information about these protective measures, you can request it by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Under certain circumstances, as prescribed in the applicable laws (EEA, UK, Canada, USA State laws), you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it;
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected;
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it;
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground;
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example, if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it;
- Request the transfer of your personal information to another party.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is another appropriate security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
If you wish to exercise your rights in relation to the processing of your information by any of our Partners, you should contact us via e-mail address email@example.com.
11. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
This section applies only to California residents. Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), if you are a California resident, you have the right to: (1) request a copy of the specific personal information we have collected about you within the previous twelve months, including personal information we have shared with another company for a business purpose, (2) request that we delete your personal information, and/or (3) request that we stop selling your personal information.
Such requests may be made up to two times in a rolling twelve-month period. When you make such a request, the personal information provided may be limited to personal information we have collected about you in the previous twelve months. With respect to deletion requests, note that, if you choose to delete your personal information, then you may not be able to use certain functions of our Site that require personal information to operate.
With respect to selling requests, please note that we have not sold personal information for monetary consideration in the preceding twelve months, and we do not plan to do so in the future unless you give us your consent or instruct us to do so. However, under some circumstances, a transfer of personal information to a third party without monetary consideration may be considered a “sale” under CCPA. For purposes of CCPA, all categories of personal information, except for background and criminal information, biometric information, and government identifiers, may be transferred internally or to third parties. Such transfers under certain circumstances, may be considered a sale. We will not discriminate against you for choosing to exercise your right to opt out of having your personal information sold as defined under CCPA.
If you are a California resident, you also have the right to ask us one time each year if we have shared personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We share personal information with third parties for the direct marketing of our products only if we have your affirmative consent (opt in).
California residents may make such requests by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to update this Policy at any time, and we will provide you with a new Policy when we make updates. We may also notify you in other ways from time to time about the processing of your personal information.
13. HOW TO CONTACT US
You can learn more about how privacy works by contacting us. If you have questions about this Policy, you can contact us via below provided contacts. Additionally, we may also resolve any disputes you have with us in connection with our privacy policies and practices through direct contact.
or by post to:
HOLSELER IO DOO
Pitu Guli br. 11, Kumanovo, 1300, North Macedonia
14. HOW CAN YOU REVIEW, UPDATE, OR DELETE THE DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
You have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change it or delete it, on the following link: https://wholeseller.io/data-request
Date of Last Revision: February 16, 2023